Shipping label printer - PB-SP100
Ideal for printing compliant shipping labels for larger envelopes or parcels with SendPro® Online.
The choice for those who need a fast and reliable shipping label printer to print Royal Mail® and Parcelforce® Worldwide compliant 6 x 4” (101.6 x 152.4 mm) shipping labels.
When you print on your larger envelopes or parcels, it’s crucial to your business that the quality is clear and readable by the postal service and the parcel recipient. Combined with the continuous direct thermal label roll our shipping label printer - PB-SP100 will give you a crisp, professional, smudge-free print every time which is designed to last.
Key features and benefits:
- Printer Printing Method: Direct Thermal Printing
- Print speed: 127mm/sec*
- Print resolution 300 dpi*
- Prints black on white.
- USB connectivity for quick and easy set-up.
- Built-in label cutter
- Easy label roll loading
- Compatible with continuous direct thermal label roll
- Sustainability certification: ENERGY STAR
- System requirements: Windows and Mac operating systems supported Frequency 50/60 Hz External Power Adaptor: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: Approximately 194 (W) x 243 (D) x 171 (H) mm.
- Weight: Approximately 2.2 kg (without label roll).
- Temperature: Operating - 0-40 ℃; Storage: -20-60 ℃
- Humidity: Operating - 10-80 % RH; Storage -10-90 % RH
*Print speed and print resolution will vary as SendPro Online's Device Hub will automatically calibrate these settings to ensure the postage indicia can be read by Royal Mail® sorting equipment and to meet BS ISO 2471 grade B readability requirements.
*Actual ink yields vary with usage and environmental conditions.