Brother QL-800 thermal label printer
Ideal for printing compliant letter postage with SendPro® Online using DK-22225 compatible labels (not included and sold separately)
The QL-800 partners perfectly with SendPro® Online - the choice for those who need a reliable and fast label printer to print Royal Mail® compliant letter postage. Provides you with results that are clear, legible and designed to last.
Key features and benefits:
- Print speed: 148mm/sec*
- Print resolution 300 dpi*
- Compatible with DK-22225 continuous thermal paper label roll.
- USB connectivity for quick and easy set-up.
- Built-in cutter.
- Built-in label editing software that doesn't need installing. Simply click to run.
- Download free P-touch Editor label design software to include, date and time stamp, barcodes, images and print from a database for other office applications.
- An add-in for Microsoft Office is included in the Editor software, so you can transfer information on your PC screen to labels with one click. If you import Excel or .csv files to the P-Touch Editor, your labels can adopt the same design to easily display addresses.
- Dimensions: Approximately 125.3 (W) x 213 (D) x 142 (H) mm.
- Weight: Approximately 1.15 kg (without DK-22225 label roll).
- Operating system compatibilty (for latest firmware, software updates and compatibility, please visit: https://support.brother.com)
- Macintosh - Mac OS X 10.10.x or higher, Mac OS X 10.11.x or higher, Mac OS X 10.12.x or higher, Mac OS X 10.13.x or higher, Mac OS X 10.14.x or higher.
- Windows - Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista.
- Warranty: 12 months manufacturer's warranty. Extended to 3 years upon registration through Brother's website.
*Print speed and print resolution will vary as SendPro Online's Device Hub will automatically calibrate these settings to ensure the postage indicia can be read by Royal Mail® sorting equipment and to meet BS ISO 2471 grade B readability requirements.
*Actual ink yields vary with usage and environmental conditions.