Save 20% on franking machine ink
when purchased with products from our new packaging range*
*Offer ends at midnight on 26-01-21. Minimum £100 spend on packaging orders.
Discount applies to online orders only. Does not combine with other discounts or contract pricing.
Includes Void Fill, Bubble & Stretch Wrap, Protective Envelopes, Mailing Boxes & Cartons, Packaging Tape & Tape Dispensers.
1 x Franking Ink Cartridge - Blue - DM50 (K700) Series & DM60 Series + Self Adhesive Franking Labels Double Sheets (250 Labels)
Save £10 on individual items
- 1 x Pitney Bowes Franking Ink Cartridge - Blue - DM50 (K700) Series & DM60 Series
- 1 x Self Adhesive Franking Labels - 175x44mm - Box 125 Double Sheets (250 Labels)
Why use genuine Pitney Bowes ink?
When you print on your envelopes, it’s critical to your business that the print quality is accurate, clean and readable. That’s why you should look to original Pitney Bowes ink when printing your envelopes to enhance the professional image of your business.
Genuine Pitney Bowes franking machine ink. Enjoy quality impressions.
- Tested in millions of cycles for outstanding readability and performance*.
- The only ink formulated specifically for Pitney Bowes equipment
- Meets or exceeds Royal Mail® and courier company requirements.
- Optimises the number of envelopes you can print with each cartridge.
- Cartridge does not prematurely dry up.
For results your business can rely on, we recommend using only genuine Pitney Bowes supply products within our product line.
All our ink is genuine Pitney Bowes postage meter ink to be used in the DM50, DM55, DM60 postage meters. Pitney Bowes supplies are designed and tested within their respective postage meters. All our ink cartridges provide reliable and outstanding print quality performance, that help your envelopes achieve a more professional look.
*Actual ink yields vary with usage and environmental conditions.
Why use genuine Pitney Bowes labels?
Pitney Bowes high-quality franking labels offer a crisp, professional, smudge-free impression virtually every time - making it easy to send packages from your office.
Pitney Bowes postage labels make sending packages from your office simple.
- Ideal for adding postage to oversized envelopes, priority mail and packages.
- Designed and tested within our franking machines to meet postal authority requirements.
- Helps your packages get processed by Royal Mail® and courier companies without delays.
- Tested to provide clean smudge-free printing when used with genuine Pitney Bowes ink.
- Quality adhesive that withstands the toughest mailing conditions.
Pitney Bowes Limited
Registered Office: Building 5 Trident Place, Hatfield Business Park, Mosquito Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9UJ, United Kingdom (SAT NAV: AL10 9BW) Registered in England No: 182037. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Pitney Bowes Finance Limited
Registered Office: Building 5 Trident Place, Hatfield Business Park, Mosquito Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9UJ, United Kingdom (SAT NAV: AL10 9BW) Registered in England No: 820730. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.