- Getting Started
- QR Code Campaign Creation
- QR Code Marketing & Best Practices
- Measuring Campaign Success
- Mobile Marketing With QR Codes
- 3 Ways to Map Out Success with QR Codes
- 3 Ways You Can Use QR Codes to Market Your Business
- Create exciting window displays for your store
- How to Manage Website Conversions for Better Traffic and Business Success
3 Ways You Can Use QR Codes to Market Your Business
QR codes are gaining popularity, and with good reason. They make your marketing campaigns engaging, measurable, and highly valuable to both you and your customers. Your business can provide valuable content associated with QR codes, and your (prospective) customers can connect with your business in a meaningful and beneficial way.
Here are 3 suggestions for how you can use QR codes to promote and market your business. Always remember to give people a reason to engage with that QR code by attaching an adequate message to the campaign. That message can be a promotion or an invitation to interesting content.
1. In your print advertising: One benefit of QR codes is that they can add an immediate call-to-action in print advertising. QR codes remove barriers by preventing people from having to open their computer’s web browser, call your business, or visit your location to learn more about your promotion. With a QR code, you can put enticing content directly in their hands, and use that content to lead them down a path to a store visit or purchase.
2. In your direct mail marketing: Attaching a QR code to a direct mail campaign can do wonders for response and engagement rates. They are easily implemented and again, give people a way to connect with your content or promotion with minimal effort. This could be helpful when launching a new product. A direct mail piece could include a QR code that allows people to claim a free sample or learn more about the product.
3. In your out-of-home advertising: Out-of-home advertising is a great way to build awareness about your business, and using a QR code in your ads can kick off relationships with potential customers. One great example I saw was at my train station, which services thousands of commuters going to London every day. Many commuters are always on the lookout for an apartment deal in the city, so the station is a great advertising opportunity for real estate brokers. One particularly engaging poster ad included a QR code that connected you to apartment listings in specific price ranges.
These are just a few of the many ways you can implement QR codes in your marketing campaigns to drive better results and grow your customer base.
What suggestions do you have for campaigns that utilise QR codes?
Ready to try out QR codes marketing for yourself? Sign up for your ttrial of pbSmart™ Codes here .