Migrate Your Spend onto Framework Agreements
Cost reduction, efficiency improvements and the need to operate in a sustainable manner are requirements of modern Government. Postage and the procurement of mailing equipment and services are no exception. Knowing how to deliver best value is not easy. Why go through lengthy procurement processes when the work has been done for you?
Pitney Bowes work closely with major public sector buying consortia offering preferential pricing and eliminating the requirement for expensive tender processes.
Our Existing Agreements
Ref: 000217. We are very pleased to announce that we have been selected by the Pro5 Purchasing Consortia as a supplier under this historic Pan-Government framework agreement for the supply of mailroom equipment and associated services.
Pitney Bowes also operates in partnership with:
- Scotland Excel - Contract Period 1 OCTOBER 2006 TO 31 SEPTEMBER 2009
- Central Buying Consortium - Contract Period 1st September 2008 – 31st August 2009This is an ESPO contract extension for CBC members only
- CUMBRIA COUNTY COUNCIL - Contract Period: 1 January 2008 – 31 December 2011
- OGCbuying.solutions - Through our relationship with Banner Business Supplies. Framework Agreement Number A217833/L4. Through Pitney Bowes MapInfo, we are able to supply Software Goods and Services under:
- A127833/L7 - IT Goods and Associated Services - Software (Office Productivity, Misc Applications and Database)
- A217833/L9 - IT Goods and Associated Services - Software (Development, Design and Testing Tools)
- RM341/L2 - GISS Map Making Services
- RM341/L3 - GISS - Data Capture, Analysis and Manipulation Services For details on individual consortia agreements use this link to contact your Account Manager.