IntelliJet™ 42 Production Inkjet Printing System
The IntelliJet™ 42 Printing System is uniquely designed to help high volume print manufacturing environments achieve new levels of operational productivity. The system's 42" web width and unprecedented throughput combine to deliver the ultimate in document manufacturing productivity.
A brilliant combination of quality, format size and productivity
The IntelliJet 42 Printing System delivers on the promise of lean print manufacturing so you can make a brilliant statement for your bottom line. Backed by a strategic alliance between Pitney Bowes and HP, the IntelliJet 42 leverages proven HP inkjet technology to produce 100% personalised communications that are fully optimised for high-speed inserting and mailing.
- Unmatched productivity - meet or exceed SLAs with continuous manufacturing
- Continuous, lean manufacturing - optimise your printand mail environment and achieve significant operational savings
- Lower total cost of ownership achieved - reign in costs and accelerate the return on your investment
- Revenue-generating quality - reliably produce appealing colour at unmatched speeds
- Continuous support - World-class service and support righ onsite helps ensure productivity
Meet or exceed SLAs with continuous operation
- Manufacture at up to 600-feet (183 meters) per minute
- Unprecedented application flexibility with up to 42-inch (1067 mm) web format
- Maximum throughput with 4-up 8.5-inch applications at up to 5,236 impressions per minute (4-up A4 applications at up to 4,926 impressions per minute)
- Non-stop, continuous operation with automated roll mount and un-mount options
- Produce up to 140 million letter-sized impressions per month
Streamline processes to achieve significant operational savings
- Double throughput processing two 2-up jobs at once
- Streamline workflow, transform and process PDLs, and migrate and merge jobs seamlessly
- Align with regulatory compliance requirements and drive toward zero-defect mail
- Gain process control and faster SLA attainment with closed-loop mail finishing and a White Paper Factory™ environment
Accelerate your return on investment
- Consolidate traditional printing systems and achieve savings in labour, space and service contracts
- Eliminate the need for high-cost, pre-treated stocks and reduce pre-printed forms inventory by converting to a white paper environment
- Achieve high-quality results on lower cost paper weights from 18 – 24lb*
- Optimise postal expenditures with Production Intelligence - enable co-mingling and householding
Reliably produce personalised colour documents at unmatched speeds
- Achieve revenue-generating quality with proven HP inkjet technology
- Benefit from market-leading 1200 nozzle per inch native resolution
- Attain superior optical density
- Manufacture durable print output that stand up to the rigors of the mailstream
- Migrate legacy statements to precision marketing communications
Unrivalled service and support when you need it
- Comprehensive installation and integration support
- Consolidate and reduce service expenses currently spread over multiple printers
- Maximise uptime 24 x 7 with dedicated, knowledgeable service professionals - on-site or on-call
- Consistently deliver on SLAs
- Real-time remote diagnostics
Production Mail Customer Support
Our UK support team comprises over 190 staff all strategically located to ensure rapid response to customer calls from any destination. Our teams of experienced, highly skilled engineers receive continuous training to keep them abreast of the latest equipment and process developments. Each engineer is fully qualified in installation, training and maintenance, utilising these skills to ensure that customers receive ongoing, optimum performance from Pitney Bowes' equipment.
UK Contact Centre
The team are available between 08:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday.
Tel: 0870 777 7577*
Fax: 020 8465 4647
*Please note this number is for Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies the division of Pitney Bowes dedicated to high volume mailing solutions.
Heavy investment in the development of a new Contact Centre has enabled us to further improve the support offered to our customers. Each Contact Centre Advisor is highly trained in processing customer enquiries efficiently and effectively aided by constant communication with our engineer support team.
Parts and Supplies
Click here to buy parts and supplies for this machine