IntelliJet™ 30 High Volume Printing System
The IntelliJet™ 30 Printing System is the next advancement in high-volume print and mail operations. The innovative, integrated system is powered by industry-renowned Pitney Bowes Production Intelligence™ software, combining proven mailstream process optimisation with industry-leading print speed and colour quality. The result?
A brilliant statement for your bottom line.
- Produce more print and mail-ready materials faster with up to 4-up processing
- Provide consistent, dependable colour print without compromise
- Lower total cost of ownership with a powerful return on investment
- Achieve total process optimisation with seamless application migration and integration with mail finishing
- Print with confidence leveraging the same industry leading service you know and trust
- 30-inch web format prints up to twice as many impressions
- Breakthrough speed of 400-feet per minute
- Turn plain white paper into near-offset quality colour statements - no pre-treating required
- Digital front end processes 100% variable data with no speed degradation
- Print optimised for processing on our Mailstream Productivity Series or Mailstream Evolution inserting systems
Lower total cost of ownership
- Reduce operator labour costs by consolidating printers
- Eliminate pre-printed forms and reduce inventory storage
- Optimise postal costs through householding and application merging
- Boost revenue by integrating targeted TransPromo offers onto statements
- 1200 x 600 dpi full colour digital print
- Consistency and near off-set print quality with thermal inkjet technology
- Durable water-based inks and bonding agent
- Integrity, reliability and accuracy end-to-end
Total process optimisation
Built in P/I™ Output Manager and P/I™ Output Enhancement lets you:
- Transform and process all common PDL’s
- Migrate applications from monochrome to spot or full colour, seamlessly
- Merge jobs and print streams printing variable logos and forms
- Turn legacy statements into TransPromo statements
- Achieve greater process control and SLA attainment
- Consolidate and reduce service expenses
- Maximise uptime with on site service professionals, 24/7
- Consistently deliver on SLAs
- Real-time remote diagnostics
Production Mail Customer Support
Our UK support team comprises over 190 staff all strategically located to ensure rapid response to customer calls from any destination. Our teams of experienced, highly skilled engineers receive continuous training to keep them abreast of the latest equipment and process developments. Each engineer is fully qualified in installation, training and maintenance, utilising these skills to ensure that customers receive ongoing, optimum performance from Pitney Bowes' equipment.
UK Contact Centre
The team are available between 08:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday.
Tel: 0870 777 7577*
Fax: 020 8465 4647
*Please note this number is for Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies the division of Pitney Bowes dedicated to high volume mailing solutions.
Heavy investment in the development of a new Contact Centre has enabled us to further improve the support offered to our customers. Each Contact Centre Advisor is highly trained in processing customer enquiries efficiently and effectively aided by constant communication with our engineer support team.
Parts and Supplies
Click here to buy parts and supplies for this machine