DPS 400 High-speed Inserting System
Powering your direct mail productivity
The new Pitney Bowes DPS 400 takes the world of direct mail to new levels of productivity whilst maintaining the essential blend of robust, durable design and ease of use. The high speed, double gripper technology used on the rotary feeders increases the machine speed to 20,000 DL pieces per hour and still retains the ability to process C5 format material at up to 18,000 pieces per hour.
It has a range of special feeders and attachments available including pick and place units, card attaching, page openers and envelope and feeder autoloaders.
- Rotary drum feeder with double gripper
- Non stop production with continuous motion envelope opening system
- Innovative insertion area composes and inserts the mailpiece then drives the completed envelopes to the output with a single continuous motion conveyor
- Tracking control for each document
- Heavy duty structure withstands the demands of the direct mail industry
- Extensive choice of feeder technology including rotary, shuttle and friction
- Feeders and transport guides easily adjusted with dedicated hand wheels
- High capacity feeders with enhanced insert separation
- Flip flop feeder capability avoids stoppages and enhances productivity
- Optional autoloader for insert and envelope feeders
- Cut sheet and continuous input options
Production Mail Customer Support
Our UK support team comprises over 190 staff all strategically located to ensure rapid response to customer calls from any destination. Our teams of experienced, highly skilled engineers receive continuous training to keep them abreast of the latest equipment and process developments. Each engineer is fully qualified in installation, training and maintenance, utilising these skills to ensure that customers receive ongoing, optimum performance from Pitney Bowes' equipment.
UK Contact Centre
The team are available between 08:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday.
Tel: 0870 777 7577*
Fax: 020 8465 4647
*Please note this number is for Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies the division of Pitney Bowes dedicated to high volume mailing solutions.
Heavy investment in the development of a new Contact Centre has enabled us to further improve the support offered to our customers. Each Contact Centre Advisor is highly trained in processing customer enquiries efficiently and effectively aided by constant communication with our engineer support team.
Parts and Supplies
Click here to buy parts and supplies for this machine