DPS 250 High-volume Inserting System
It has a modular chassis design which is easy to set up and use, and can be either a left or right hand configuration. It processes all your direct mail applications in DL to C4 envelope formats at speeds up to 16,000 cycles per hour with a full range of feeder and chassis options.
High speed and incredible flexibility. The only choice for versatile high volume direct mail process
The new Pitney Bowes DPS 250 combines the flexibility to process a wide range of format sizes with high speed and ease of use. Built to withstand the rigours of the high volume direct mail industry, the Pitney Bowes DPS 250 delivers non stop productivity, reduced job change over times and simplified setup procedures.
- The flexibility to process DL to C4 envelopes at up to 16,000 per hour
- Non stop production with continuous motion envelope opening system
- Innovative insertion area composes and inserts the mailpiece then drives the completed envelopes to the output with a single continuous motion conveyor
- Format change performed in less than 5 minutes
- Heavy duty structure withstands the demands of the direct mail industry
- Extensive choice of feeder technology including rotary, shuttle and friction
- Feeders and transport guides easily adjusted with dedicated hand wheels
- High capacity feeders with enhanced insert separation
- Flip flop feeder capability avoids stoppages and enhances productivity
- Highly flexible chassis architecture allows the system to be configured to suit the widest possible number of applications
- Cut sheet and continuous input options
Production Mail Customer Support
Our UK support team comprises over 190 staff all strategically located to ensure rapid response to customer calls from any destination. Our teams of experienced, highly skilled engineers receive continuous training to keep them abreast of the latest equipment and process developments. Each engineer is fully qualified in installation, training and maintenance, utilising these skills to ensure that customers receive ongoing, optimum performance from Pitney Bowes' equipment.
UK Contact Centre
The team are available between 08:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday.
Tel: 0870 777 7577*
Fax: 020 8465 4647
*Please note this number is for Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies the division of Pitney Bowes dedicated to high volume mailing solutions.
Heavy investment in the development of a new Contact Centre has enabled us to further improve the support offered to our customers. Each Contact Centre Advisor is highly trained in processing customer enquiries efficiently and effectively aided by constant communication with our engineer support team.
Parts and Supplies
Click here to buy parts and supplies for this machine