DPS 100 Inserting System
The DPS 100 is the ideal inserter for organisations looking to move away from legacy swing arm technology. It's also perfect for companies wanting to invest in their first inserter, confident that the performance and upgradeability of the machine will prove a wise investment for many years to come.
The DPS 100 Inserting System
- High productivity and flexibility combine with competitive pricing to provide very low cost per mail piece
- Up to 16,000 cycles per hour for DL applications with 12,00 cycles per hour for C4 applications
- Boost Machine Efficiency - Selective Sealing reduces machine stoppages and simplifies mail piece repair
- Quick change rotary and friction feeders - approximately 30 minutes
- Process virtually any insert material
- Stop/Start system anywhere/anytime with the operator remote control unit
- Reduce down time between Planned Maintenance with servo motor technology
- Increase uptime and production with on-screen automation to re-time insertion at the touch of a button
- Reduce Operator Intervention - Outer envelope feeder automatically re-tries feeding, making feed attempts to secure a clean envelope feed before manual intervention is required
Production Mail Customer Support
Our UK support team comprises over 190 staff all strategically located to ensure rapid response to customer calls from any destination. Our teams of experienced, highly skilled engineers receive continuous training to keep them abreast of the latest equipment and process developments. Each engineer is fully qualified in installation, training and maintenance, utilising these skills to ensure that customers receive ongoing, optimum performance from Pitney Bowes' equipment.
UK Contact Centre
The team are available between 08:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday.
Tel: 0870 777 7577*
Fax: 020 8465 4647
*Please note this number is for Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies the division of Pitney Bowes dedicated to high volume mailing solutions.
Heavy investment in the development of a new Contact Centre has enabled us to further improve the support offered to our customers. Each Contact Centre Advisor is highly trained in processing customer enquiries efficiently and effectively aided by constant communication with our engineer support team.
Parts and Supplies
Click here to buy parts and supplies for this machine