FastPac DI900 Inserting System
Just take a look at the features and benefits:
- Folds and inserts at speeds up to 4,300 pieces per hour
- PacPilot™ user interface means that jobs are easy to set up, edit and modify
- Flexible tower feeders allow you to run a wide range of sheets and inserts
- High capacity sheet feeders and envelope feeder reduce reloading requirements
- Unique automatic envelope aligner ensures accurate, error free inserting
- Electronic ‘smart nip’ folder allows fold settings to be changed instantaneously within jobs to handle a wider range of inserts
- For the highest level of integrity and security, optional advanced document scanning software is available.
Production Mail Customer Support
Our UK support team comprises over 190 staff all strategically located to ensure rapid response to customer calls from any destination. Our teams of experienced, highly skilled engineers receive continuous training to keep them abreast of the latest equipment and process developments. Each engineer is fully qualified in installation, training and maintenance, utilising these skills to ensure that customers receive ongoing, optimum performance from Pitney Bowes' equipment.
UK Contact Centre
The team are available between 08:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday.
Tel: 0870 777 7577*
Fax: 020 8465 4647
*Please note this number is for Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies the division of Pitney Bowes dedicated to high volume mailing solutions.
Heavy investment in the development of a new Contact Centre has enabled us to further improve the support offered to our customers. Each Contact Centre Advisor is highly trained in processing customer enquiries efficiently and effectively aided by constant communication with our engineer support team.
Parts and Supplies
Click here to buy parts and supplies for this machine